Where Can You Get Your Vehicle Repaired with a Best4 Warranty
- 10 Aug 2022
Purchasing an extended warranty can seem peculiar as it’s a product you never actually want to use. However, it is inevitable that as your vehicle gets older more problems may arise.
If your vehicle shows signs of imminent failure, do not use it. Continuing to use your vehicle can aggravate the problem and cause greater damage for which we will not be liable for.
With some warranty providers having specific guidelines and restrictions to where you can take your vehicle to be repaired, at Best4 Warranty we have made it easier than ever to get you back on the road.
A Best4 Warranty policy can use any VAT registered garage. Whether you choose to have the repairs completed at an independent garage or a main dealer, as long as the claim is approved by us, the choice of garage is yours! That's why we are the most trusted warranty provider on Google and Trustpilot.
While we cannot recommend any garages to get your repairs completed from, we advise you to check the labour cap of your warranty policy. Some main dealer/franchise dealers will charge a higher labour cap than an independent garages. Before you purchase your extended warranty, you can speak with one of our sales agents to personalise your warranty cover and ensure you have the labour cap you want.
Once you have chosen you VAT registered garage, you can now follow our simple steps to get your vehicle fixed and moving again.
1) Stop driving your car, it may make the problem worse.
2) Take your car into a VAT registered garage
3) Before they make any repairs, make sure you ask them to give us a call on 03432 271 499. This checks in with our claim team to ensure the repair is covered by your warranty.
4) If the component is covered by your Best4 Warranty, the repairer will receive consent to make the repair.
5) Our claims team will ask the repairer how they would like to be paid. Sometimes they will ask for us to directly pay them, which may take up to 2 weeks. Or they could ask you to pay and we can then reimburse you.
(You'll also need to send the following documents to the administrator at the address on page 3 of this guarantee:
a. The repairer’s invoice, which must quote the repair request number, vehicle details, failure mileage and details of who to pay.
b. Supporting documentation as requested by the repair request adviser such as the signed repair request form and proof of payment for the repair.)