How To Make Claim With Best4 Warranty
- 15 Feb 2021
The claims process is pretty straight forward.
1) Stop driving your car, it may make the problem worse.
2) Take your car into a VAT registered garage
3) Before they make any repairs, make sure you ask them to give us a call on 03432 271 499. This checks in with our claim team to ensure the repair is covered by your warranty.
4) If the component is covered by your Best4 Warranty, the repairer will receive consent to make the repair.
5) Our claims team will ask the repairer how they would like to be paid. Sometimes they will ask for us to directly pay them, which may take up to 2 weeks. Or they could ask you to pay and we can then reimburse you.
(You'll also need to send the following documents to the administrator at the address on page 3 of this guarantee:
a. The repairer’s invoice, which must quote the repair request number, vehicle details, failure mileage and details of who to pay.
b. Supporting documentation as requested by the repair request adviser such as the signed repair request form and proof of payment for the repair.)
To discover more about Best4 Warranty, please get in touch, there are several ways in which you can do this including calling us on 03300 944 444, emailing [email protected], or fill in a contact form or call back form.