Used Alfa Romeo Warranties from Best4 Warranty
Alfa Romeo have been manufacturing Italian, luxury cars since the early 1900s. They car make ranked an impressive fifth place in the WhatCar? Survey out of 32 manufacturers in terms of reliability.
An extended warranty is traditionally a product that is sold or given away by the motor dealer when you buy the used vehicle. On average, manufacturer warranties cover your car for the first three years of its life. After this period ends, you are on your own.
Unexpected repair bills from unforeseen failures can be overwhelming, even more when you factor in diagnostic fees, labour, and parts. Make sure to keep peace of mind with your Alfa Romeo and Best4 Warranty.
What’s Included in an Alfa Romeo Warranty?
Our Alfa Romeo warranty cover is the most comprehensive in the market.
We can provide a bespoke extended warranty cover, including:
- Pay As You Go for as little or long as you like, or pay in full payment options for 1-, 2- or 3-year contracts
- Flexible labour rates and claim limits
- Optional claim excess payments
- Wear and tear cover
- Free breakdown cover (with AutoSilver and AutoGold)
- Aircon, climate control and driver interface systems
- Transferable to new private owner
- Entertainment systems
- All satellite navigation systems
Benefits of Best4 Warranty Cover on Your Alfa Romeo:
- We paid for over 11,000 customers to get back on the road in 2021
- Our Claims team hold the office record of answering 99% of all phone calls within 20 seconds of them ringing
- Best4 Warranty have a nationwide account with Halfords, meaning we pay the garage directly, so you’re never out of pocket
Best4 Warranty Alfa Romeo Statistics:
- 0.6% of all claims came from Alfa Romeo car model
- The average amount we paid out for an Alfa Romeo claim was around £452
- None of our Alfa Romeo policy holders were left unsatisfied
- The most costly failure on an Alfa Romeo that we have paid out for come from an Alternator/Dynamo failure, costing a huge £1,383 or a Fuel System failure, costing £2,077
- The most common system failures of an Alfa Romeo are located in the electrics and the fuel system
How To Get an Alfa Romeo Car Warranty?
Best4 Warranty offer the highest level of warranty cover for Alfa Romeo car models.
- Simply enter your registration and mileage
- Get yourself a quote in less than a minute
- Secure your price and purchase your warranty and breakdown cover online
- Revel in your peace of mind with day 1 cover from Best4 Warranty
Speak With Our Warranty Experts:
If you’re stuck with which policy is best for you, call a member of our fantastic team on 03300 944 444.
They will help you decide how to pick from our extremely flexible levels of cover, claim limits, labour rates, excess and wear and tear choices.
Is Breakdown Cover Included?
Breakdown cover can cost up to £120 a year. When you take out your Audi warranty with us, you will benefit from European Breakdown with all AutoGold warranty policies and Nationwide cover with AutoSilver, at no extra cost.